My submitting my Membership application I agree to:
- Provide proof of training, qualifications and employment if requested to do so.
- Maintain a record of my Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and will provide evidence of this if requested to do so.
- Adhere to the Association of Neurophysiological Technologists of Australia Inc Code of Professional Conduct (below).
Code of Professional Conduct
- Ensure the responsibilities of office are upheld according to the Constitution, Guidelines and Associations Incorporation Act 1987.
- Act and communicate in a professional manner with fellow Members, companies and associations affiliated to the Association.
- Ensure the rights and dignity of Members are upheld at all times.
- Ensure Members abide by the procedures outlined in the Association’s Constitution and Guidelines so as to prevent bringing the Association into disrepute.